Who should attend
The course has been designed for marketing professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs looking for a comprehensive overview of key digital marketing channels.
About the course
This online course is for anyone looking to develop practical digital marketing skills. The course was developed by digital marketing specialists with the aim of providing you with practical skills that can be put to work immediately. This is an on-demand course built around the key digital channels, including:
- SEO – improving search engine results
- PPC – enhancing conversion opportunities
- Social Media – deepening customer engagement
- Content Marketing – supporting consumer decision-making process
- Display Advertising – increasing brand preference and sales
- Email Marketing – optimising campaigns
- Websites and Usability – improve site performance and experience
- Key Trends – understanding the key drivers of change
This flexible course is built around 25 hours of online study of core subjects and supporting topics. It is designed to allow you to study key channel subjects in any order.
To help you apply the insights and tips, you will have access to the content for six months.
Login details to access the Digital Marketing Channels online course will be sent by email on the same working day. Where bookings are made outside of office working hours, including the weekend, will be sent the following working day.
Following the completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- SEO – optimise keyword and landing page analysis
- PPC – improve conversion while reducing costs
- Social Media – plan campaigns and analyse results
- Content Marketing – support the pathway to purchase
- Display Advertising – increase awareness and conversions
- Email Marketing – optimise customer relationships
- Websites and Useability – develop engagement and conversions
- Key Trends – identify key digital marketing challenges
Daniel has been working in Digital Marketing for the past 19 years, with extensive experience working both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Course Director for the CIM, a certified Google Squared trainer and a lecturer at Imperial College and Cranfield School of Management. ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.