Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This world-class digital leadership programme is reserved for senior executives, middle managers and high potentials who lead (or will lead in the near future) digital transformation projects within their organisations. Entrepreneurs can join the programme to gain inspiration on digital innovation and to check their initiatives and vision against the realities of the digital world, and to develop their business plans with digital experiments.
Participants that typically register include the following functions: Digital Project Manager, CIO, Digital Transformation Executive, Marketing Director, CEO, Digital Architect, Business Unit Manager, Strategy Manager... and they come from a variety of sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Industrial Assembly, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Banking & Insurance, Fashion Retailer, Services, Consulting, Industrial Manufacturing...
About the course
Drive your organisation’s digital transformation
The Digital Leadership programme is designed for forward-thinking executives and digital transformation leaders. The focus is on formulating and implementing transformational change strategies by the critical fusion of disruptive technologies and business. You will return to your organisation with a new understanding of today’s digitised business environment and the impact that disruptive technologies have on the leadership and future success of your organisation.
The Digital Leadership programme consists of 3 main building blocks:
THE DIGITAL DIFFERENCE
- Current challenges and opportunities for today’s digital leaders and organisations
- Understand which capabilities are needed to be successful in the digital economy
- Building a business case for digital projects
RUNNING A DIGITAL BUSINESS
- How to build a digital strategy and how to support digital
- Leveraging disruptive technologies: understand how digital is changing the business environment
- Designing the ultimate customer experience
- An ecosystem view: interaction and engagement is key to delivering value to your customer
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
- Taking on a leadership role in the digital age
- How to select and build digital experiments and projects
- Executing on digital disruptions, in partnership
- How to cultivate a digital mind-set
Why This Programme?
What is the added value of following the Digital Leadership for you and your company?
- Get away from the everyday concerns of the workplace so that you can focus on formulating transformational change strategies tapping into the critical fusion of disruptive technologies and business.
- Transform your role in the digital transformation of your company into one with greater responsibilities and increased leadership. Lead your organisation forward in their digital transformation process.
A LEARNING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
When you come to Vlerick, you step away from your usual routine and gain a wider perspective. You discover how to tackle challenges, turn your knowledge into action and apply your skills in your workplace. You learn from faculty who are experts in their fields – and from a diverse group of peers. All these things help you become a confident, skilled professional, ready to succeed in business – and in life.
Miguel is focusing on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education. He is passionate about the process and people behind new venture ideas.Miguel Meuleman studies how entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs successfully identify and exploit new opportunities. He looks at different aspects of the new v...
Peter is a passionate teacher and executive coach, delivering inspiring experiences and taking you on a journey of impactful insights that ultimately result in an increase of your personal and professional performance.Peter De Prins is Professor of Management Practice. He is recognised as a dynam...
Stijn is a passionate Faculty Member with his mind set on teaming up business and IT for value creation.Stijn is passionate about what it means to successfully create a digital enterprise, capturing the value that comes with the use of novel technological advances such as big data, analytics, soc...
Bjorn Cumps is Professor of Management Practice at Vlerick Business School. He obtained his master degree in Commercial Engineering at KU Leuven in 2003. In 2007 he became Doctor in Applied Economic Sciences at KU Leuven after successfully defending his thesis on Business-ICT Alignment Practices ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.