Digital Leadership and Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Discover the tools and behaviours required to successfully deploy teams on your digital change strategies – essential to thrive in the new digital ecosystem. Feel confident to lead and manage digital transformation in your organisation.
How to disrupt before being disrupted
The Digital Leadership and Change programme will equip you to evaluate your organisation’s need for change in a digital world. This three-day programme from RSM Executive Education has been developed to provide practitioners with the knowledge, tools and skills needed to lead digital transformation in their organisations. Digital disruption is drastically changing how business is done; these changes can erode the competitive advantage of any firm that can’t keep up. So it is essential to understand the dynamics of change, as well as how to seize the opportunities offered by technological advancement.
During the programme, you will:
- identify which technologies and developments are driving disruption
- define which key factors are relevant for your business’s digital transformation
- acquire knowledge, skills and behaviours essential to define, develop and lead digital transformation within your organisation.
- learn how to measure, shape, apply, lead and launch business changes into a rapidly changing digital environment
- be empowered to embrace conflict in a multidisciplinary and volatile digital ecosystem
Who should attend
Executives and managers from any industry wanting a better understanding of strategic responses and operational implications for leading teams in digital transformation projects; developing and implementing them, using them to achieve departmental impact, or wanting to find practicable opportunities; and also for entrepreneurs interested in capitalising on opportunities.