Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Executives and managers from any industry wanting a better understanding of strategic responses and operational implications for leading teams in digital transformation projects; developing and implementing them, using them to achieve departmental impact, or wanting to find practicable opportunities; and also for entrepreneurs interested in capitalising on opportunities.
About the course
Discover the tools and behaviours required to successfully deploy teams on your digital change strategies – essential to thrive in the new digital ecosystem. Feel confident to lead and manage digital transformation in your organisation.
How to disrupt before being disrupted
The Digital Leadership and Change programme will equip you to evaluate your organisation’s need for change in a digital world. This three-day programme from RSM Executive Education has been developed to provide practitioners with the knowledge, tools and skills needed to lead digital transformation in their organisations. Digital disruption is drastically changing how business is done; these changes can erode the competitive advantage of any firm that can’t keep up. So it is essential to understand the dynamics of change, as well as how to seize the opportunities offered by technological advancement.
During the programme, you will:
- identify which technologies and developments are driving disruption
- define which key factors are relevant for your business’s digital transformation
- acquire knowledge, skills and behaviours essential to define, develop and lead digital transformation within your organisation.
- learn how to measure, shape, apply, lead and launch business changes into a rapidly changing digital environment
- be empowered to embrace conflict in a multidisciplinary and volatile digital ecosystem
Six online workshops of three hours throughput time, with offline preparations of about one hour per workshop.
- Workshop 1 - Checking in, why digitise? Outside-in thinking & the change process
- Workshop 2 - Digital capabilities: how transformation-ready are you? (Part 1)
- Workshop 3 - Digital capabilities: how transformation-ready are you? (Part 2)
- Workshop 4 - Disruption, MVPs and participant’s cases
- Workshop 5 - Leadership, participant’s case preparations
- Workshop 6 - Leadership, participant’s case presentations
After this programme, you will:
- be able to identify and understand possibilities, pressures and pitfalls of digitalising your organisation.
- understand and hone your skills of outside-in thinking to conceive new, sustainable realising sustainable digitalisation strategies.
- understand how transformation-ready your organisation is and identify avenues to strengthen it.
- know why and how to use the concept of MVP to get digitalisation projects going.
- know how to identify and balance your own leadership styles needed to mobilise people in your organisation who are needed to make digitalisation work.
Eric van Heck is Professor of Information Management and Markets and Chairman of the Department of Technology & Operations Management, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM). His research concentrates on the role and impact of business architectures and digital platforms to...
Martijn Rademakers is a visiting faculty member at RSM and adjunct professor of corporate strategy at Amsterdam Business School. He is also managing director of consultancy Sollcorp, and founding board member of TONOS, a start-up for planning capacity and logistics for healthcare organisations. H...
Frieda van Belle holds a PHD in Physics from Cambridge University and worked for McKinsey & company and Snappet before joining SparkOptimus (Digital Transformation Consultancy). As a project manager for McKinsey she focused on operational excellence, strategy and innovation and transformation...
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.