Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Is your company struggling to embrace digital innovation? Learn what changes you need to make to your business model, how to respond strategically to digitization and disruption, and discover how to introduce a future-proof and innovation-driven culture.
Create innovation-driven business models
This three-day course by RSM Executive Education lets you experience the business model implications of digital forces. You will also learn the tools and frameworks with which to develop innovation-driven business opportunities and models, and a culture of innovation for leadership in your organisation.
RSM’s expert faculty will show you the best way to adopt existing innovations and foster the necessary change of mindset that will let your organisation identify and implement its own competitive differentiators. You will design your digital business model using the canvas, paying particular attention to your value propositions.
The Rotterdam-based programme uses online learning modules and workshops for implementing innovative changes adopting design-thinking principles.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- identify today and tomorrow’s disruptive digital technologies and their effect on your organisation’s business model
- translate disruptive technologies into business solutions by mastering key entrepreneurial methods
- develop a design-driven organisational culture that cultivates successful (digital) innovation
- become a confident, ethical and agile digital innovator for your company
Why should you join this programme?
- Access to RSM’s world-class academic research and expertise
- learn more about innovative and disruptive businesses from real entrepreneurs and case studies
- improve and validate your knowledge and experience on digital innovation
- design a digital business model for your organisation
- understnad how to lead and implement digital transformation
- learn from the experiencs of your peers and extend your professional network
- Work towards attaining your RSM Digital Transformation Diploma, and follow the business improvement track coached by top faculty and professional digital transformation consultants from Quint Wellington Redwood.
Who should attend
Managers and professionals who want to lead innovation to cultivate value and a competitive advantage, and those who want to develop or implement a digital transformation. Senior managers, middle managers and entrepreneurs seeking innovation tools and an innovation-driven culture will find the programme useful.