Who should attend
This course is designed for marketing and communications professionals who already have experience or training in digital copywriting. We welcome people who are focused on digital platforms specifically and keen to enhance and hone their skills through discussion, experimentation and practical exercises.
About the course
Writing copy for the digital world is always demanding. The pressure is on to create compelling content for the web, as well as engaging emails, social posts and ads. Now’s the time to build on your existing experience and take your writing to a new level.
In this interactive masterclass, you’ll work with a highly experienced copywriter and trainer to create and critique copy for the online environment. As well as discussing best practice for search engine optimisation, including your use of keywords and tags, you will be encouraged to explore the world of online storytelling and different ways of making your digital copy eye-catching, memorable and persuasive.
During the two days, there will be the opportunity to work collaboratively on practical exercises for both B2C and B2B audiences, creating display ads, web copy, blogs and emails.
- Gain confidence in crafting and delivering copy to deadlines
- Explore the role of tags, key words and other tactics for SEO
- See how effective storytelling can enhance your digital copy
- Experiment with different approaches and formats for blogs
- Deliver advertising messages that grab attention and drive clicks
- Create ideas for a compelling email campaigns from scratch
- Find new ways to liven up and enhance your social media presence
Phil Woodford is a former advertising creative director and practising copywriter, who has a wealth of experience of working with clients across a range of sectors. He lectures at University of the Arts London and Sup de Pub – the advertising and marketing faculty of French business school Groupe...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.