Who should attend
Professionals / practitioners responsible for designing and executing organisations’s digital media initiatives in the marketing and strategy domain. Professionals involved in executing digital marketing programs and are responsible for identifying new digital initiatives for their organisation including those keen to learn insights, trends and strategies to enhance business performance.
About the course
Digital media, a collective term for an amalgam of communication applications that include podcasts, Facebook, Twitter, wikis, blogs and social network sites, is a powerful platform available to modern business organisations in communicating and engaging with different stakeholders in general and customers in particular. These new age tools allow firms to engage in timely and interactive manner with their consumers at relatively low cost and higher levels of efficiency than can be achieved with more traditional communication tools. Using digital and social media, organizations can implement proactive strategies to shape consumer attitude and behaviour by engaging digital consumers and stakeholders. The proposed programme is aimed at helping participants learn the nuances of the digital marketing tools and enhance their ability to develop effective and cost effective digital and social media marketing programmes for achieving business goals.
The Programme Objectives are:
- To familiarise the participants about the digital and social media marketing tools
- To help participants develop effective digital and social media marketing programmes
- To understand and learn ways to measure digital and social media marketing plans effectiveness
- To learn ways and means of integrating digital marketing strategis in the larger marketing plan for business growth
- Preface to Digital Marketing: India and the World; Emergence of Omni-Channel marketing
- How to build an organizational culture to leverage social media tools
- Display Advertising: What are the opportunities
- Youtube and Video Advertising: Understanding the context and usage
- Sociual media marketing: Facebook Ecosystem Emerging Tools: Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin
- Google Ecosystem & Search, SEO & SEM; Mobile advertising
- Creative strategy & Crisis Management; Reputation Management
- Web and Mobile analytics
- Media planning, Budgeting and Measuring Performance
Prof. Prashant Mishra is presently Dean (New Initiative and External Relations) and Professor in the marketing area at IIM Calcutta. He has been Chairperson of Post Graduate Programmes at IIMC during 2008 -2012 and has also been Chairperson of Marketing Area. In Executive education, Prof. Prashan...
Prof. Saravana Jaikumar is Assistant Professor in Marketing area at IIM Calcutta. He is a Fellow (Ph.D.) of Marketing from IIM Ahmedabad and MBA from Cardiff Business School, UK. His research work has been published in reputed international journals including Journal of Advertising Research, Jour...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.