Digital and Social Media Marketing for Business Growth
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
Digital media, a collective term for an amalgam of communication applications that include podcasts, Facebook, Twitter, wikis, blogs and social network sites, is a powerful platform available to modern business organisations in communicating and engaging with different stakeholders in general and customers in particular. These new age tools allow firms to engage in timely and interactive manner with their consumers at relatively low cost and higher levels of efficiency than can be achieved with more traditional communication tools. Using digital and social media, organizations can implement proactive strategies to shape consumer attitude and behaviour by engaging digital consumers and stakeholders. The proposed programme is aimed at helping participants learn the nuances of the digital marketing tools and enhance their ability to develop effective and cost effective digital and social media marketing programmes for achieving business goals.
The Programme Objectives are:
- To familiarise the participants about the digital and social media marketing tools
- To help participants develop effective digital and social media marketing programmes
- To understand and learn ways to measure digital and social media marketing plans effectiveness
- To learn ways and means of integrating digital marketing strategis in the larger marketing plan for business growth
- Preface to Digital Marketing: India and the World; Emergence of Omni-Channel marketing
- How to build an organizational culture to leverage social media tools
- Display Advertising: What are the opportunities
- Youtube and Video Advertising: Understanding the context and usage
- Sociual media marketing: Facebook Ecosystem Emerging Tools: Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin
- Google Ecosystem & Search, SEO & SEM; Mobile advertising
- Creative strategy & Crisis Management; Reputation Management
- Web and Mobile analytics
- Media planning, Budgeting and Measuring Performance
Who should attend
Professionals / practitioners responsible for designing and executing organisations’s digital media initiatives in the marketing and strategy domain. Professionals involved in executing digital marketing programs and are responsible for identifying new digital initiatives for their organisation including those keen to learn insights, trends and strategies to enhance business performance.