Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
You will learn with others of varying skills and experience – from beginners to those already working in and around the topic. It is designed for a broad range of professionals working within different industries and want to understand how digital is impacting them. You can work directly with sales, marketing, product development and the creative area etc. or leading a business/ team through the digital landscape and need new inspiration and perspectives.
About the course
Understand and handling emerging trends
Today’s networked society and the rapid development of technology are transforming people’s behaviors and values, including the way they act and think about products and services. This, in turn, informs an urgent business need to understand the core of consumer needs and in order to stand out amongst the competition.
In the Digital Acceleration course, you will cover the key elements of digital communication, learn about the impact of a networked society, understand its implications on business, customer growth, and receive tools and tactics for change management. You will learn how to navigate through a complex business landscape, identify and seize new opportunities, engage your customers and accelerate your communication.
All courses are generally run in English. Except for classes run in Brazil which will be held in Portuguese and Mexico which will be held in Spanish.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Know the implications and disruption of digitalisation.
- Know how the networked society will impact businesses, individuals and society.
- Understand changes in consumer behaviour and the impact of digital business models and client journeys.
- Understand how to navigate through a complex business landscape.
- Understand the core of consumer needs and how to engage customers in order to stand out amongst the competition.
- Understand how technology is transforming people’s behaviors and values, including the way they act and think about products and services.
- See changes in consumer behaviour and the impact of digital on client journeys.
- Ability to spot the objectives and differences between ‘digitization’ and ‘digitalization’.
- Practice a digital mindset.
- Practice tools and tactics to take advantage of emergent opportunities.
- Use methods and approaches for creative collaboration.
- Create an individual plan for continuous learning and action.
What you’ll be doing
- Hyper Island designs learning experiences that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. In this course, you’ll be learning by doing around 70% of the time and spend 30% in great speaker sessions.
Embrace a new logic
- Broaden your thinking about digital communications and understand disruption in your industry.
Understand customer needs
- Explore how to build deeper customer relationships in a digital world.
Discover tactics for growth and engagement
- Activate and expand networks to reach your business goals with new communications methods.
Move from insight to action
- Find the right tools and methods to make the most of the emerging digital opportunities.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.