Who should attend
Technology professionals who want to break into DevOps as well as developers, software engineers and system administrators interested in learning how to automate application deployment using Docker and Kubernetes.
About the course
As its name suggests, DevOps is a set of practices that combine software development and software operations principles to help build, test and release applications with greater speed and efficiency. A hot IT trend, it’s been widely implemented by many companies to facilitate next-generation performance and agility.
In this course, you’ll get an introduction to DevOps and how operations and development engineers work together and use various tools to create and improve products. You’ll learn about Docker and container orchestration and find out how to obtain, install, configure and automate the deployment of containerized applications on Kubernetes on Google Cloud.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Knowledge of DevOps, microservices and containerization approaches
- Techniques for setting up, managing and maintaining Docker and Kubernetes clusters in on-premise or public cloud environments
- How to deploy and administer applications in the Kubernetes environment
- How to configure and troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters for applications and services in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
- Methods for managing a CI/CD pipeline with Spinnaker/Jenkins
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Install and configure Docker and Kubernetes
- Deploy, scale and update applications into on-premise Docker container and Kubernetes cluster environment
- Manage CI/CD pipeline with GitHub
- Build a Kubernetes environment and deploy and maintain applications with GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine)
Alex Chen has more than 20 years of experience in computer networking, distributed high-performance systems architecture and SysOps management. He is also an AWS-certified solution architect and a certified Kubernetes administrator (CKA). At F5 Networks, his responsibilities include F5 product re...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.