About the course
Your individual development plan may be the single most important document to advance your career. You will depart this workshop with your personal plan and the skills and tools to coach and develop Millennials and other career minded staff members on your team. Participants will learn and experience the connection of effective coaching and feedback to each managers team to be able to improve their ability to execute consistently. In the majority (around 70%) of executive failures, the real problem isn’t bad strategy. The real problem is bad execution, according to the Fortune Magazine article titled, "Why CEO’s Fail". At its core, execution comes down to setting clear expectations and regular coaching and feedback.
- Reduce your team’s turnover- with timely coaching and feedback
- Linking your coaching and feedback to accomplishing your team’s goals
- The role of coaching and feedback with your top-performers
Mastering the art and science of coaching and feedback
- The impact on your coaching and feedback on your team’s morale
- How to target your coaching and feedback for millennials
What great leaders do differently
- Providing custom coaching and feedback for each of your team members
- Few managers () have the total package
- Triple your chances of getting promoted
The behaviors of great leaders
- Linking coaching and feedback to your company’s accountability system
- How to link coaching and feedback to staff members performance
- Connecting your coaching to managing up- to your manager
Aligning your personal growth & development to your career goals
- Learn strategic skills and steps to apply your coaching to millennials
- Design your personal individual plan in this workshop- to grow as a manager
- Target your performance coaching development- toward your next promotion
Reading the correct style of coaching for each team member
- Linking coaching to delivering results for your team-delegation
- Reduce the amount of time you spend following up on assignments with staff
Four-time winner of the Business Advisor of the Year in North America, John D. Lankford is passionate about development, performance and results. An expert in executive coaching and developing leadership talent, his fun and lively approach motivates others to embrace development and innovative id...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.