Who should attend
No academic qualification is required, and most courses are suitable for students who are new to the subject.
All teaching is in English (unless a foreign-language course). If your first language is not English, you need to satisfy yourself that you have the required near-native command of the language to get the maximum benefit from studying with ICE.
About the course
Coaching focuses on the vast inner world which is hidden from view. This course starts to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to understand and explore this rich terrain. Coaching has grown enormously in recent years and it is possible to work as a coach and only ever skim the surface of the issues that an individual may wish to discuss. Consequently, any changes that result may be superficial and short-term. By working at greater psychological depth, coaches notice more which, in turn, improves the quality of the coaching and it is possible to deliver transformational rather than transactional change.
- 08:45 Arrival and registration
- 09:00 Session 1 What does psychological depth in coaching mean?
- 10:30 Coffee
- 11:00 Session 2 Understanding yourself at a deep level and how this insight informs the coaching work with your clients
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Session 3 Practice sessions – working at a deeper level with clients using Case Study material in order to gain insights and receive feedback
- 15:00 Tea
- 15:30 Session 4 Exploring the difference that occurs when working at psychological depth. Examining the knowledge and skills that are required to exercise this skill. Action planning for the future.
- 17:00 Day school ends
With other 20 years' coaching experience, Margaret works with a wide range of coaching clients across all employment sectors ranging from CEOs to specialist staff. Margaret has an extensive background in Human Resources and is also a qualified psychotherapist; she has the flexibility to work at ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.