Who should attend
This course is designed for existing and emerging leaders aspiring to lead teams with inclusion, belonging and awareness.
About the course
Enabling team leaders to develop and lead diverse teams with inclusion, empathy and belonging.
- Explore the drivers of workplace diversity and inclusion.
- Identify and tap into the benefits of leading diverse teams.
- Engage leaders in being aware of biases & stereotypes.
- Use inclusive communication to strengthen team outcomes.
- Learn practical and powerful Inclusive Leadership strategies.
- Craft an action plan for leading diverse teams with inclusion.
What is covered in the course?
- Business benefits of being inclusive of diversity.
- Developing Inclusive Leadership practices.
- Communication skills for a diverse workplace.
- Supporting diverse teams to work effectively.
- Opportunities to enhance leadership awareness.
- Responding to differences with a strategic intent.
- Engaging with one’s own diversity and preferences.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- practical strategies to respond to the increasing diversity of your employees and customers
- strategic tools and skills you can apply right away to enhance your leadership approach and tap into diversity benefits
- communication tools to help the team engage with your leadership and use their strategic differences at work.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- enhanced leadership capability and capacity to work in a diverse business environment
- improved individual and team engagement, and retention
- a leader with improved awareness and capability to leverage the benefits of a diverse workforce.
Sonali is the Founder and Facilitator at Equality Consulting, based out of Adelaide, SA. Her work is valued in areas of developing inclusive leaders, leveraging diversity benefits and what can help organisations create inclusive work cultures. Prior to this, Sonali worked for over fifteen years i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.