Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
We welcome participants from all industries and sectors. This will enable a rich dialogue in the workshop. This program is appropriate for:
- Service and product managers Project managers
- Marketing team members
- Innovation / RD
- All managers and team leaders of both small and large established companies, including those who believe have good problem-solving skills.
About the course
Working in a conventional way gives conventional results. With the Design Thinking Methodology, learn how to unleash your creativity and effectively manage innovation projects within your company by creating new game-changing business models, products or services. This practical training will help you to apply the principles of Design Thinking at work. We will learn techniques and practice how to innovate in the business model to deliver the new product/service to the market.
- Take away key steps & processes of Design Thinking and adapt them to their daily routines
- Identify situations in which the traditional problem-solving way cannot be applied
- Approach problem-solving more creatively
- Develop innovative products that are compelling and widely adopted by users
- Use 5 WHY’s framework, interviews, focus group and prototypes to develop products, strategies or business models
- Use personae, observation, research walls, customer journey mapping, role-play and business modeling
- Continuously improve products and strategies through user feedback
Ivanka is an Assistant Professor at ESADE Business School and a Research Sponsor at Cambridge Service Alliance, University of Cambridge. Her research lies at the intersection of strategy, innovation and operations management and her focus is the emerging field of business model innovation. Her re...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.