Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learning how to work effectively in teams has become a crucial skill in today’s workplace. Those tasked with leading teams are presented with challenges that must be dealt with efficiently. This course will introduce leaders to new approaches for improving team performance through effective communication, innovative problem-solving, and conflict management. Strategies and templates discussed in the course will allow learners to evaluate personal team-based experiences while drawing connections to industry examples.
- Describe characteristics of high performing teams
- Design and implement processes for leading teams effectively
- Recognize the importance of leadership and followership in teams
- Practice clear and effective communication in teams and groups
- Discuss the importance of playing to different team member strengths and skills
- Use creative thinking techniques to produce innovative solutions to team-based problems
- Develop strategies to manage conflict and work with difficult team members
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.