Who should attend
- Executives and Senior Leaders in charge of business units
- Decision makers in R&D for product or service industries
- Innovation leaders, responsible for value creation
- Executives tackling strategic challenges
- Executives responsible for internal and external client/customer touch points
About the course
The future of leadership and business growth is in design
Design thinking offers a powerful management problem-solving approach. It is a secret to successful innovation, great organisational cultures and powerful brands.
When used alongside traditional management frameworks, design thinking provides the ‘missing link’ to a holistic business approach.
You will learn the fundamentals of design thinking, and how to use it as a powerful accelerant for your business.
- Learn from industry experts
- Learn the fundamentals of design thinking
- Integrate design innovation into your business
Design Thinking is more than a process: it’s a mindset. Over the three days of this program, you will learn to view existing problems with fresh eyes and achieve significantly better outcomes.
What you'll learn
Day 1: Introduction to the program and your journey
- Introduction to design thinking
- Design thinking model
- Design challenge
Day 2: Problem-solving approaches
- Reframing the challenge
- Rapid prototyping
Day 3: Design thinking in practice
- Challenge debrief
- Taking Design Thinking back to your organisation
I’m a creative strategist and design thinking expert who gets hired to help people and companies think very differently about the Wicked, messy and often unsolvable problems they have. These might be large logistics projects that are derailing, anything to do with innovation or culture, issues su...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.