Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Macquarie Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
The future of leadership and business growth is in design
Design thinking offers a powerful management problem-solving approach. It is a secret to successful innovation, great organisational cultures and powerful brands.
When used alongside traditional management frameworks, design thinking provides the ‘missing link’ to a holistic business approach.
You will learn the fundamentals of design thinking, and how to use it as a powerful accelerant for your business.
Learn from industry experts
Learn the fundamentals of design thinking
Integrate design innovation into your business
Design Thinking is more than a process: it’s a mindset. Over the three days of this program, you will learn to view existing problems with fresh eyes and achieve significantly better outcomes.
What you'll learn
Day 1: Introduction to the program and your journey
- Introduction to design thinking
- Design thinking model
- Design challenge
Day 2: Problem-solving approaches
- Reframing the challenge
- Rapid prototyping
Day 3: Design thinking in practice
- Challenge debrief
- Taking Design Thinking back to your organisation
Who should attend
- Executives and Senior Leaders in charge of business units
- Decision makers in R&D for product or service industries
- Innovation leaders, responsible for value creation
- Executives tackling strategic challenges
- Executives responsible for internal and external client/customer touch points