Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Duke Corporate Education .Full disclaimer.
About the course
Design Thinking for Results engages you in a discussion about an iterative design process which bridges imagination and implementation to help organisations rapidly and incrementally address complex challenges, create value and grow. This course is a highly interactive experiential workshop.
- Discover customer-focused thinking and learn that not all innovation involves product innovation.
- Experience the value that innovating around processes and services can bring to an organization.
- Implement a test-and-learn mentality that quickly captures value for the organisation more efficiently.
- Change your thinking about a problem, prototype ideas and develop a plan for rapidly testing and evolving the solution.
- Engage with fellow participants, reinforcing the notion of iteration and feedback throughout the process.
- Develop responsive and flexible business models for implementation.