Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Managers who need to inspire creativity and innovation in their teams
- Leaders who wish to bring their businesses to the cutting edge of innovative problem solving
About the course
Design Thinking for Business Innovation shows you how to utilize design thinking principles to push past old ways of thinking and operating. We will show you the power of prototyping, ideation, and empathy-building to create customer-centric solutions. You will participate in interactive team-based exercises led by design thinking practitioners that challenge the way you think, act and innovate. Go to the cutting edge and beyond the competition by putting theory into action.
HOW IT WORKS
In four days, we take mid- to upper-level managers from understanding design thinking as a concept to applying it to break down, rethink, and solve complex problems. Design Thinking practitioners will lead participants through segments of the program to put theory into action. Join us and experience what design thinking can do and how it can transform your business. Leave with actionable skills you can apply immediately. This course applies to the C-Suite Certificate with concentrations in Strategy, Change Management or Business Analytics and qualifies as an elective for the C-Suite, Leadership, and Advanced Certificates.
- Empathy Building – Learn how to put yourself in the shoes of your audience to better understand and then solve a problem.
- Solution Testing – Learn the importance of iteration and testing to make sure the answer you get is the right one.
- Challenge Framing – Learn how to best communicate what the problem is and your approach to solving it.
Extensive experience in product management and product marketing, with a history of delivering simple yet innovative solutions that wow customers Leadership to energize a team around end to end customer experiences that delight customers across shop, buy, and use Expertise in "consumer driven i...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.