Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This design thinking training course is designed for:
- Business professionals in any functional area or role associated with revenue growth.
About the course
Design Thinking Training: Learn a low-cost and low-risk method to generate business solutions. What if you could create radical solutions that could stimulate an emotional response? Better yet, what if you could do so rapidly?
Experimental, collaborative and holistically innovative. That’s design thinking. It’s a mindset for success. It’s for anyone who wants to see infinite possibilities and turn problems into solutions. Putting the customer front and center, design thinking offers a strategy for successful companies to be more agile and innovative. Using a proven process to drive innovation, you will work in small teams to visualize outcomes and challenge assumptions. You’ll learn a proven, repeatable, creative and collaborative problem-solving method that you can use to reframe problems and generate more rapid, empathetic and innovative products and services.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will develop agile problem solving skills to be able to:
- Understand how design thinking can improve organizational and personal performance
- Embrace uncertainty and develop an experimental mindset to iterate quickly
- Create a new process and attack problems from a completely new angle
- Convert ideas into customer value and market opportunity
- Release your group’s creative thinking and sharpen critical analysis
- Create more progressive and practical solutions for real-world problems
- Balance constraints and technical limitations with customer preferences
- Develop design thinking to foster collaboration across functions of the organization
- Learn how to use a repeatable process to drive rapid innovation
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over 2 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
Design Thinking: A Customer-Centric Process for Rapid Innovation is a 2-day hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies. Design Thinking: A Customer-Centric Process for Rapid Innovation Programme Outline:
- Integrating design thinking into the fabric of your organization’s culture
- Adding design thinking tools and templates to help your work groups ideate solutions
- Developing a more collaborative and iterative style of work for groups/teams
- Understanding the drivers and inhibitors of innovation
- Learning the importance of stakeholders and interpreters
- Leading collaborative problem-solving testing
- Learning to envision and design collaboratively with visual imaging
- Mapping stakeholders and the complex network of beneficiaries
- Understanding the social-psychological aspect of user experience
- Exploring formal methods for usability testing to form customer behavior and emotional response
- Presenting your vision and inviting buy-in through compelling storytelling
- Fostering an organizational climate for innovation
Andreas Benkowitz brings fifteen years of international corporate experience with Microsoft and ten years of consultancy and training in a variety of industries. Andreas helps senior managers and their teams to initiate and implement required transformations. Throughout his career, Andreas specia...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.