Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Daniels College of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Personal Leadership Reinvented
The Denver Leadership Experience (DLX) is a 5-day, transformational workshop designed to challenge you to think and perform differently in order to reach your leadership potential. Developed by faculty from the highly-ranked Daniels College of Business, the program delivers timely, relevant and innovative leadership development essentials for our ever-changing, increasingly complex business world.
Developed from our experience with thousands of executives, this 5-day workshop focuses on developing leaders through the lens of the Daniels Leadership Model.
Using this model, the program is designed for leaders looking to:
- Develop self-awareness and articulate one’s values and vision
- Use collaboration and teamwork to develop a high performing organization
- Discover the leader’s role in attracting and retaining top talent
- Learn behaviors to manage your energy for better focus and engagement
- Create a culture that fosters innovation and change to solve business challenges
- Build a plan to achieve organizational goals through your personal leadership
- Leading through Change, Complexity & Challenge
- Defining Purpose, Principals & Presence
- Executive Presence
- Creating Partnerships & Practices
- Interpersonal Leadership
- Leading Teams
- Experiential Activity
- Expanding perspectives and building presence
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
- Managing Focus & Energy
- Building Resilience
- Thriving in a VUCA World
- Transforming Culture
- Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change
- Design Thinking
- Building Practices for Success
- Execution Disciplines
- Personal Branding
- Developing a Plan
- Program Graduation
Who should attend
The ideal applicant typically has at least seven years of work experience and is currently in a leadership role in a company or organization. Additionally, the application requires a professional resume, personal statement (outlined on application), recommendation from your supervisor and if taking the program for academic credit, unofficial transcripts of past college-level work. Please note that the application deadline is three weeks prior to the program’s start date.
Trust the experts
Ali Boyd is an Assistant Professor of the Practice and Director of Leadership and Professional Development at the Daniels College of Business. In her role, she is charged with developing the suite of leadership experiences at Daniels, most principally in the Denver MBA. She co-leads the Leadershi...
Scott McLagan is a clinical professor in the Management Department at the University of Denver at the Daniels College of Business. He teaches and consults in the areas of leadership, strategic planning and execution, marketing and global business. He is the co-lead for both the Leadership and Glo...