Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Business & IT alignment: Optimizing the contribution of IT to the business and establishing proper ways of making IT-related decisions.
- The importance of strong demand management: Bridging the gap.
- IT delivery: Managing and controlling the IT operations, portfolio management.
- Vendor management: Procurement strategies.
- IT sourcing: major trends in onshore, nearshore and offshore sourcing and their impact on the retained organization.
- Outsourcing strategies: Taking HR and legal aspects into account.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
The Chair of Business Engineering is focussing on the following research and teaching subjects: business transformation, business/IT alignment, and Social Media. Furthermore, we offer several executive education programs. The main areas of research at the Chair of Business Engineering are as fol...
Research topics in the field of "Business IT Alignment": Decision support in the sense of "Intelligent Decision Support" with a focus on reference modeling and intelligent systems; Information and communication management in distributed organizations; Method design for business engineering projects
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.