About the course
Discover How Leaders Communicate with Authenticity
With their warmth, confidence, and ability to connect, many leaders appear like they were born to the role. But that is actually rare. What seem to be innate gifts are often the result of learning and practicing communication skills.
And, as a leader, your most important job is to communicate effectively.
Whether in a meeting, presentation, water-cooler conversation, or formal speech, your ability to deliver a clear, believable message is the tipping point between forgettable and transformational.
This one-hour webinar briefing gives you a concise starting point to improve your communication skills. You’ll get dozens of practical tips for creating and communicating meaningful messages with presence and authority.
What you will cover
To be a truly effective leader, your words need to ring true, and your delivery needs to be authentic. Join us as we explore:
- How to present your ideas clearly and provide appropriate context
- Tips for grounding yourself and radiating confidence that will put your audience at ease
- Steps you can take to refine your public speaking delivery
- How you should use stories to inform, involve, and inspire
- Ways to leverage the energy of any room
This program will help you achieve the kind of genuine presence that leads to lasting trust and quantifiable influence.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.