About the course
The focus of this 3-Hour virtual training program is on how to facilitate and manage effective meetings and presentations using Zoom, WebEx, or any comparable platform. You will learn simple, yet effective methods to structure your virtual meetings and presentations from start to finish. You'll also learn how to leverage the platform tools so you can engage any audience, including management, partners, customers and more.
- The number one most important strategy for engaging your audience
- The seven absolute musts for running a successful virtual meeting
- The five biggest mistakes people make when presenting virtually
- How to structure your meeting or presentation from start to finish
- Platform tools and how to leverage them to fully engage your audience
- How to use the annotation tools, create polls, and interact with the chat room
- How to interact with and gauge your participants consistently
- How to make the most of the web camera, voice and other delivery skills
- Best practices for avoiding technology disasters
- Slide design, visual impact and ppt best practices
- How to add "hollywood" using photos, visuals, graphics and video
- How to tell stories and use visuals to help illustrate your points
- Real life slide examples, why they work, and why they don’t work
Tom Drews, the CEO and Founder of What Works! Communications, is considered to be a leading expert on designing and delivering fully engaging virtual WebEx meetings, having trained the entire sales and marketing teams at WebEx in the past. He has also delivered over 300 virtual training programs ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.