Who should attend
This session is designed for new and emerging team leaders and supervisors.
About the course
Develop the powerful management tool of effective delegation, ensuring that the tasks we delegate are completed to the standards required.
- Identify the appropriate person to delegate the appropriate task.
- Conduct an effective delegation conversation.
- Identify your own personal responses that may encourage delegated tasks to return to you, rather than stay with the person assigned.
What is covered in the course?
- Benefits and barriers to effective delegation.
- The mix of skills, knowledge and motivation to be considered when delegating.
- Delegation levels that the leader is most comfortable with versus those that the staff member is comfortable with.
- Conducting an effective delegation conversation.
- How to ensure the delegated task stays with the person it was delegated to.
How will I benefit?
Filled with insightful and pragmatic strategies and tools, this workshop will enable you to delegate effectively.
How will my organisation benefit?
Better communication between teams, more streamlined and effective project and task management.
Kathy Pillion MA (Organisational Performance Improvement and Workplace Learning); B. Bus (Human Resource Development); Graduate Certificate of Workplace Elearning Support; Cert IV (Training and Assessment) Kathy has more than 25 years’ experience as a Human Resources Consultant and training facil...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.