Decision Quality - Make the Right Choice Every Time
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
You make decisions every day that affect your success. Leveraging an appropriate framework allows you to define the requirements of a quality decision and embrace uncertainty to your advantage. Collaborate in an interactive team environment on a complex decision, applying tools and techniques to a practical situation.
Strategic Decision and Risk Management
Clarify problems, explore available options, develop a structured framework, understand the impact, and commit to your choice.
This program is now available in Norway in partnership with Stavanger.
Our partnership with Stavanger University provides the option to attend this course in Norway as part of the Strategic Decision and Risk Management Certificate.
Strategic Decision Professionals
Our partnership with SDG combines UT's academic research and SDG's real-world experience in decision consulting to create an unmatched learning experience.
- Learn a powerful collaborative Dialogue Decision Process to address complex issues
- Frame your decisions to establish a solid foundation for your process
- Leverage creative methods and analytic thinking to identify alternatives
- Identify decision criteria with a clear line of sight to your corporate values
- Utilize sensitivity analysis to identify key risk factors
- Overcome motivational and cognitive biases to assess probabilities
- Structure and evaluate decision trees to reduce uncertainty
- Draw insights from your analysis and communicate results that produce action
- Discover what it takes to transform decision-making into a core competency of your organization
Who should attend
This class is designed for participants wanting to take an in person class. Achieving Strategic Decision Quality is also available online.