About the course
Dealing with people at their worst is something we all do everyday, but that doesn’t make it any easier. In this humorous, informative seminar, Dr. Kirschner shows you how to take the pain out of dealing with problem people by revealing the attitudes and behaviors that will help you solve people problems. This presentation shifts the focus from being reactive to proactive, from struggling with people to building relationships with them, from seeing what’s wrong to doing what is right. You will learn how to deal better with difficult co-workers, superiors, subordinates, clients, and vendors.
- Defining terms: The ten most unwanted types of behavior
15% Stress and stability
- Mental fundamentals
- Mechanism of sanity, mechanism of stress
- Elements of effectiveness
- Attitude adjustments
25% Essential communication skills
- Speaking to be understood
5% The lens of understanding
- Understand pushy, negative, vague and disruptive people
50% Strategies for taking charge
- Dealing with the tank, sniper, know it all, think they know it all, grenade, yes person, maybe person, whiner, no person, and nothing person.
Dr. Rick Kirschner is a best-selling author and respected authority who offers a powerful approach to dealing with change and communication that unlocks creativity, enhances teamwork and leadership, increases commitment, service and innovation. He is the coauthor of the international bestseller, ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.