Who should attend
- Project managers
- Rising supervisors and new managers
- Managers, directors and executives leading organizational change
- Directors moving up to lead divisions or large-scale organizations
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
About the course
A program to help you better manage people, information, and your responsibilities.
Through this highly interactive course, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of important skills for effective managers: how to act with strategic intent, exercise influence, build and maintain networks, seek and share information, anticipate emerging opportunities and challenges, and continuously innovate to improve structures and processes.
What You Will Learn
You'll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- Managing people (including yourself)
- Managing information
- Managing upwards
- Managing within your unit
- Managing outside the organization
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Organizational errors, reliability, and operational failures; healthcare delivery organizations Subject Areas Health Care, Organization Studies Biography Professor Rangaraj “Ranga” Ramanujam is a leading researcher and consultant on the organizational causes ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.