Data Analytics in Business
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Businesses, consumers, and societies leave behind massive amounts of data as a by-product of their activities. Leading-edge companies in every industry are using analytics to replace intuition and guesswork in their decision making. As a result, managers are collecting and analyzing enormous data sets to discover new patterns and insights and running controlled experiments to test hypotheses. This course, part of the Analytics: Essential Tools and Methods MicroMasters program, prepares you to understand data and business analytics and become a leader in these areas in business organizations. It will illustrate the processes of analytics by allowing you to apply business analytics algorithms and methodologies to real- world business datasets from finance, marketing, and operations. The use of real-world examples and cases places business analytics techniques in context and teaches you how to avoid the common pitfalls, emphasizing the importance of applying proper business analytics techniques.
What You Will Learn
- How to develop and execute analytical projects within business organizations
- How to use analytics software to generate predictions and business insights
- How to "speak analytics" with executives, managers, and data scientists
How You Will Benefit
- Understand data and business analytics.
- Become a leader in data and business analytics in business organizations.
- Interact intelligently on the topic of business analytics with chief analytics officers, business managers, and data scientists.
Who should attend
This course is designed for those with an interest in the process of transforming data into insights for making better business decisions.