Cyber Risk Management for Decision Makers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Cyber and non-cyber professionals face challenges in effectively protecting their organizations from ever-evolving cyber threats. You’ll be taught how to identify cyber risks, map their impact across an organization, prioritize concerns, and identify actionable mitigation strategies using hands-on labs and case studies. Decision makers will gain a vital understanding of what it takes to protect an organization's resources from cyberattacks.
What You Will Learn
- Risk-centric approach to cybersecurity
- The cyber threat
- Cyber risk assessment frameworks
- How to overcome decision maker challenges
- Threat and vulnerability management
How You Will Benefit
- Identify common risks prevalent in organizations.
- Gain a high-level overview of cybersecurity concepts, laying the baseline for understanding their impact on a variety of organizational roles.
- Correlate high-level security concepts to risks associated with people, processes, and technology.
- Examine how to conduct cyber risk assessments.
- Prioritize mitigations for identified risks.
Who should attend
This course is designed for executives, program managers, IT managers, customer care managers, field managers, and other professionals interested in reducing cyber incidents and minimizing their impact.