Who should attend
- A Graduate or a Post-graduate degree in a relevant subject with strong analytical and computing skills
- Proficiency in programming
- At least 3 years of experience in using analytics for business decision making
About the course
The field of analytics is changing at a very fast pace necessitating use of new tools and techniques. Big Data has become a common term and many organizations are keen on benefiting from analysis of such data. Text data, image data, video data, shape data, graph data, location data etc are now being commonly used together for answering complex and difficult questions. Fast streaming data such as those generated by IoT devices such as sensors and GPS devices poses the question of how such data can be analysed accurately and quickly. This requires new skills both in information technology and statistics. In this executive education programme, we will focus on building these advanced skills in executives who have substantial experience in using analytics for making business decisions.
- To equip experienced analytics professionals with new concepts and skills
- To guide these professionals in usage of advanced techniques for better business decisions
- To address the shortage of skilled professionals capable of implementing advanced analytical solutions
- R programming
- Advanced Regression Modeling
- Advanced Forecasting
- Stream data analytics
- Machine Learning
- Unstructured Data Analysis
Prof. Arnab K Laha is a member of the faculty of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. He takes a keen interest in understanding how analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence can be leveraged to solve complex problems of business and society. He has published more than 25 paper...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.