Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The field of analytics is changing at a very fast pace necessitating use of new tools and techniques. Big Data has become a common term and many organizations are keen on benefiting from analysis of such data. Text data, image data, video data, shape data, graph data, location data etc are now being commonly used together for answering complex and difficult questions. Fast streaming data such as those generated by IoT devices such as sensors and GPS devices poses the question of how such data can be analysed accurately and quickly. This requires new skills both in information technology and statistics. In this executive education programme, we will focus on building these advanced skills in executives who have substantial experience in using analytics for making business decisions.
- To equip experienced analytics professionals with new concepts and skills
- To guide these professionals in usage of advanced techniques for better business decisions
- To address the shortage of skilled professionals capable of implementing advanced analytical solutions
Advanced Regression Modeling
Stream data analytics
Unstructured Data Analysis
Who should attend
- A Graduate or a Post-graduate degree in a relevant subject with strong analytical and computing skills
- Proficiency in programming
- At least 3 years of experience in using analytics for business decision making
Trust the experts
Educational Qualifications Ph.D. from Indian Statistical Institute. M.Stat from Indian Statistical Institute. M.B.A. from Indira Gandhi National Open University. B.Stat from Indian Statistical Institute. Academic Affiliation Member of Indian Science Congress Association Indian Statistical ...