Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Unleash the Power of Diverse Teams A study by the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) revealed that high-performing organizations place a higher premium on workforce diversity and inclusion than their lower-performing competitors. Further research indicates that work teams composed of diverse individuals produce better results.
It makes sense that high-performing teams are composed of people who bring a variety of perspectives and cognitive approaches. If everyone thinks the same, you're probably missing opportunities.
A truly inclusive team works well for everyone. The question is: How can a leader create a sense of true inclusion and ownership for team members?
This webinar focuses on the elements required to create and lead teams of diverse individuals who are engaged, energized, and willing to give their all, improve, and achieve beyond expectations.
BONUS: You'll get access to an on-demand, recorded version of the program you can use as a step-by-step reference to refresh your memory when you need it!
What you will cover
- Performance management and accountability in diverse teams
- Building a path for employee and leadership buy-in
- Ways to help employees take ownership of their behavior
- Steps to understand, acknowledge, and tackle bias
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the business case for diverse and inclusive teams within an organization
- Define the role of performance management in team accountability
- Understand the advantages of a diverse team in driving innovation
- Identify the impact of bias within yourself and others