This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Unleash the Power of Diverse Teams A study by the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) revealed that high-performing organizations place a higher premium on workforce diversity and inclusion than their lower-performing competitors. Further research indicates that work teams composed of diverse individuals produce better results.
It makes sense that high-performing teams are composed of people who bring a variety of perspectives and cognitive approaches. If everyone thinks the same, you're probably missing opportunities.
A truly inclusive team works well for everyone. The question is: How can a leader create a sense of true inclusion and ownership for team members?
This webinar focuses on the elements required to create and lead teams of diverse individuals who are engaged, energized, and willing to give their all, improve, and achieve beyond expectations.
BONUS: You'll get access to an on-demand, recorded version of the program you can use as a step-by-step reference to refresh your memory when you need it!
What you will cover
- Performance management and accountability in diverse teams
- Building a path for employee and leadership buy-in
- Ways to help employees take ownership of their behavior
- Steps to understand, acknowledge, and tackle bias
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the business case for diverse and inclusive teams within an organization
- Define the role of performance management in team accountability
- Understand the advantages of a diverse team in driving innovation
- Identify the impact of bias within yourself and others
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.