Dale Carnegie Training
Critical Thinking: Tools for Effective Action
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
One of the greatest challenges organizations face is how to foster innovation while still practicing critical thinking and logical decision-making. Critical Thinking guides us through all the phases of generating and evaluating new ideas, and can help organizations solve problems using rational thought and logical decision-making.
This three-hour Live Online workshop will help you in leading your team to pinpoint opportunities for improvement, brainstorm creatively, logically evaluate options, and make informed decisions that will lead to success. The tools discussed will help you become proactive instead of reactive in the face of problems and move from possibilities to solutions.
This workshop will help you:
- Come to well-reasoned solutions more quickly and creatively
- Use the Critical Thinking Process to gather and interpret relevant information
- Identify root-causes of problems and use a powerful process for evaluating the right corrective measures
You will be able to:
- Use the Critical Thinking Process to gather and interpret relevant information and come to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions.
- Differentiate between the Green-light and Red-light thinking mechanism.
- Employ visualization and fact finding to verify that you have identified the real cause of the problem.
- Critically evaluate alternatives using deductive and inductive reasoning strategies, the ladder of inference, and logic trees.
- Apply decision-making techniques to choose effective solutions.
Who should attend
This program is ideal for any professionals who can benefit from more creative and logical thinking approaches to identifying problems, making decisions, and finding solutions.