About the course
In this workshop, you will learn techniques for motivating and persuading your professional colleagues and customers in presentations and status reports. The course emphasizes techniques and exercises for overcoming anxiety, defining message content, controlling your voice and physical presence, and energizing your presentations.
You will learn to:
- Identify the key parts of a memorable presentation
- Identify the purpose of the presentation
- Determine your audience’s perspective
- Layout an approach and content for the presentation
- Use presentation techniques that wow your audience
- Use storytelling to enhance the richness of your presentations
Nathaniel Crews, MBA, PMP, has over 35 year of experience as an application developer, systems integrator, project manager, program manager, PMO director, scrum master and agile coach. He has managed over 30 projects, ranging from small projects to enterprise programs in aerospace, automotive, fi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.