Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- everyone can benefit from this program, regardless of industry or job seniority. If you’re motivated to make a difference in your life and are ready to fully apply yourself to the learning experience, you’ll gain tremendous value from this program.
- innovation and creative thinking are exponentially more powerful when practiced as a group. Bring your team or colleagues to the program so that you can work together on solving challenges that matter to you and directly apply methods you learn to advance your projects forward.
About the course
When you enroll in the Creativity and Design Thinking Program, you get one year of unlimited access to the three included courses, plus 11 hours of coaching, interactive exercises, and exclusive interviews with design thinking pioneer, David Kelley. This program is self-paced. You can start at any time and progress through the content on your own time, for one year.
Make innovation a daily practice in your life. Through hands-on exercises and application-based frameworks, you’ll learn how to harness your creativity to continuously produce novel solutions to any challenge you face. Stanford Design School (d.school) instructors will guide you through a journey of discovering inspiration, generating ideas, and applying problem-solving strategies to projects at home or in your office.
This program will give you the authentic Stanford Design School experience. You’ll be asked to put yourself in new situations, talk to your customers, and work through exercises with your colleagues or friends.
You Will Learn To
- Allow your creativity to flourish by overcoming fears and mental blocks
- Unlock the innovative capacity of your team and lead organizational change
- Produce breakthrough ideas by mastering the art of design thinking
- Become a lifelong creative thinker and problem solver
Program Courses (Included)
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.