Creative Thinking – Innovative Solutions to Complex Challenges
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard DCE.Full disclaimer.
The most successful executives are inspiring leaders, smart strategists—and creative thinkers. Across every business function, creativity is central to solving complex problems, developing new strategies, facilitating innovation, and driving change within the organization.
This two-day program focuses on how to build a competitive advantage by fostering a creative culture that sparks inspiration, collaboration, and innovation. As you examine the creative process at work in real-world business scenarios, you will learn how to craft innovative solutions to complex business problems. The program also features a team exercise that puts your new skills and creative mindset to the test as you tackle a critical challenge facing your company.
- Solve business problems and make better decisions through creative thinking
- Gain practical tools for incorporating creative thinking into day-to-day processes
- Harness your team’s collective abilities to produce innovative solutions and strategies
- Approach business challenges with greater confidence and achieve better results
- Learn how to implement and manage the creative process across all domains
- Fostering a culture that values, nurtures, and rewards creative solutions
- Implementing a methodology that overcomes barriers to innovative thinking
- Reframing problems, making new connections, and challenging assumptions
- Using questions to brainstorm and solve business problems more effectively
- Generating, testing, and enhancing new ideas, strategies, and techniques
Who should attend
This program is ideal for general managers, functional leaders, or consultants who want to:
- Design innovative solutions to tough business challenges
- Improve their decision making by developing a creative mindset
- Lead change management initiatives with greater confidence
- Strengthen their team’s creative problem-solving skills
- Spark brainstorming and collaboration across all functions