Who should attend
Project and Account Managers, Founders, Producers, Creative Ops Teams.
About the course
This practical online course provides all the tricks-of-the-trade to deliver and scale creative projects on budget and on time. Taught by an incredible ex-Airbnb and ex-Apple expert.
How to create scalable strategies to optimise your timeline, resources and tracking to improve every project.
Including all those project challenges we all face; time management, workload, costs, project scope, communication, managing stakeholders.
- Your team is constantly stressed
- You are not sure if your projects are profitable after all extra changes
- You want to scale processes as your company is growing
You will learn how to:
- Create a scope and calculate budget based on a brief
- Forecast an actionable and flexible timeline for your team
- Quickly identify risks and diagnose root cause
- Coordinate work across multiple teams and clients
- Create a scalable infrastructure to increase velocity and quality
Meet the curator and learn her approach to managing creative projects at scale.
Scope & Budget
- How to build a realistic scope and estimate your budget
- Trade-offs you should consider to meet client’s expectations
- How to communicate project plan with the client and agree on the contract terms
- Identifying constraints that can impact the project in the future
- Calculating resources needed at each stage
- Creating an actionable plan to deliver the project on time and budget
Staffing & Workload
- Adjusting project plan, based on capacity, timing and resources
- How to communicate your plan internally and externally
- Project templates that can reduce starting from scratch each time
- How to manage workload across projects to avoid burnout and track billable hours
- Proactively diagnose concerns and scope creep
- When things go wrong – how to pivot to make the plan work.
Scaling Creative Process
- Find gaps in your current process and create a shared workflow
- Best practices in taxonomy, documentation and naming
- Communicating new processes across organisations and clients
Ariel Ross is a visual operations expert with over 15 years in scaling creative operations. Her expertise lies in developing processes for in-house and creative agencies, making projects run smoothly and keeping teams happy. Before joining Asana as Executive Producer of the Brand Studio, she ha...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.