Who should attend
The course is aimed at industry professionals looking to improve leadership skills or progress to the next level. Participants are expected to be interactive and open-minded. The course will adapt to the level of the cohort.
About the course
The senior roles of tomorrow demand a different way of thinking and to reflect this our Creative Leadership course links Creative Professional Practice with the development of human skills such as creativity, team building and communication within the context of the fashion industry.
The programme brings together creative and commercial leadership perspectives through a collaborative joint delivery approach provided by two fashion industry professionals.
Focusing on the core attributes for Creative Leadership: values, vision, voice, innovation, negotiation, purpose, and motivation, the delivery of this course is highly interactive, inclusive and energetic, using design thinking and coaching activities. We aim to challenge your assumptions and help you discover new ways to apply to business.
Learn how to enhance your human skills and utilise third space thinking to enable you to evolve into a proficient communicator, influencer and decision maker.
Discovery of core Creative Leadership attributes:
- Values: values elicitation activity, critical thinking, increasing self-awareness, micro debating
- Vision: storytelling, making an impact, headlines (creative connection tools), creative thinking
- Voice: Influencing skills, psychology of presentation, delivering a professional pitch with style and confidence
- Innovation: design thinking – collaborative and creative problem solving, practical case study – empathise, define, ideate, prototype, test
- Negotiation & Persuasion: selling skills, listening skills, interactive negotiation exercise, the art of persuasion, understanding questioning techniques
- Purpose: discovering and defining your purpose, establishing realistic goals, collaborative/peer problem solving, delivering effective feedback
- Motivation methods, developing an effective action plan
- 48-hour Action plan
- Insight and understanding of communication methods such as negotiation, persuasion, and storytelling
- Understanding the impact of values and beliefs
- Identifying your vision and its implementation
- Discovery of creative thinking and creativity as a tool to improve communication
- Understanding, measuring and using your professional voice
Tina Lilienthal is a multi-award winning designer and since founding her own label over 13 year ago has collaborated with major international brands such as Paul Smith, The British Museum, The Museum of Arts & Design NY, Anthropologie and Nordstrom x Nike. Tina has received the Inspirational ...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.