Creating Successful New Products
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
This programme will focus on the inter-disciplinary process of creating successful new products within firms. Participants will be familiarised with methods of initiating, systematising and focusing their firm’s efforts and budgets towards creating successful new products in the Indian context.
- Exploiting Product Development Opportunities
- Business Model Innovations
- Managing the Product Innovation Process
- Design Thinking - Improving Idea Velocity
- Design of Low Cost High Speed Experiments
- User Centred New Product Development
- Product Innovation for Emerging Markets
- Getting Value from New Products and Services
- Product Planning: A Strategic Marketing Perspective
- Strategic Assessment of Product Portfolios
Participants are requested to arrive by evening before the first day as sessions start the next morning at 9.00 am. There will be five sessions every day, with each session of 75 minutes duration. Participants may plan to leave only after 5.00 p.m. on the last day. Do not book flights that leave before 8.30 pm as it typically takes two hours to reach the airport from the campus.
Who should attend
This programme is intended for middle level managers involved in the design, development, production and marketing of new products. Since product development is ideally a team activity, maximum benefit will result from deputing a team of middle level managers from different functional areas including marketing, manufacturing, product engineering and R&D.