About the course
Quickly Craft Effective Presentations and Reports from Your Data
Excel includes a wealth of formatting tools to add power and flair to your presentations and reports so that you can deliver the "big picture" at a glance. This interactive webinar demonstrates these Excel features to help you tell the story of your data.
You will watch and learn quick methods for creating charts, learn how (and why) to use different chart types, and how to alter the look of a chart with layout, color, and content changes. Your instructor will guide you through transforming your raw numbers into visually appealing and meaningful reports using standard Excel features and some powerful add-ins that are free to use.
One often overlooked benefit of this course: Depicting your data in a chart can reveal insights that are hidden in the columns of numbers.
What you will cover
In a nutshell, you’ll get simple and powerful tips for making your data more readable and understandable. Step-by-step, your instructor will demonstrate how to:
- Make your PivotTable data visually appealing with fonts, number formatting, layout, etc.
- Construct PivotTables so that it is easy to create summary reports
- Use charts and infographics to succinctly display your data
- Explore, visualize and present your data using the “Power View for Excel” add-in
- Create 3-D geographic reports using the “Power Map for Excel” add-in
- Deploy style and design tips and tricks to build meaningful charts and graphs
- And the list goes on and on!
This webinar is designed to help intermediate Excel users create visually impactful reports. The training will be delivered using Excel 2016 for Windows®. However, much of the functionality is available in Excel 2013 and 2010 as well.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to create charts and infographics with Excel
- Explain how to bring your reports to life using Excel add-ins
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.