Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Weatherhead School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Leadership occurs only when people want to follow. An effective leader brings about the creation of a shared vision, essential to engaging and involving people in the group or program which he or she leads. To be a committed and engaged member of an organization, we must want to belong, believe in, and give our all to the organization. The congruence of our personal vision, values, and philosophy with that of the organization and its culture, determines the degree of our involvement, productivity, excitement, and innovation. In this highly interactive program, participants will learn about ways to lead others so as to excite their passion, imagination, and engagement.
- Defining leadership vision and values
- How outstanding leaders engage the best of others
- Create a compelling leadership vision
- Communicating vision so that it is shared by others
- Understanding the link between leadership vision, values, style and courage
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Apply core leadership concepts at the individual and organizational levels
- Apply insights about leadership and vision to personal and professional life
- Identify specific actions for enhancing leadership actions and impact
Who should attend
This program is designed for senior leaders, including chief executive officers, chief operating officers, vice presidents, chiefs of service, directors and department heads, and others in or aspiring to a leadership position.
Trust the experts
An expert in how leadership development can transform individuals, groups, and organizations, Diana Bilimoria, PhD, is KeyBank Professor, chair and professor of organizational behavior. Bilimoria’s research focuses on gender and diversity in governance and leadership and organizational transforma...