Who should attend
This program is designed for senior leaders, including chief executive officers, chief operating officers, vice presidents, chiefs of service, directors and department heads, and others in or aspiring to a leadership position.
About the course
Leadership occurs only when people want to follow. An effective leader brings about the creation of a shared vision, essential to engaging and involving people in the group or program which he or she leads. To be a committed and engaged member of an organization, we must want to belong, believe in, and give our all to the organization. The congruence of our personal vision, values, and philosophy with that of the organization and its culture, determines the degree of our involvement, productivity, excitement, and innovation. In this highly interactive program, participants will learn about ways to lead others so as to excite their passion, imagination, and engagement.
- Defining leadership vision and values
- How outstanding leaders engage the best of others
- Create a compelling leadership vision
- Communicating vision so that it is shared by others
- Understanding the link between leadership vision, values, style and courage
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Apply core leadership concepts at the individual and organizational levels
- Apply insights about leadership and vision to personal and professional life
- Identify specific actions for enhancing leadership actions and impact
Diana Bilimoria is KeyBank Professor and Professor and Chair of the Department of Organizational Behavior at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University. She has served on the Board of Governors of the Academy of Management, and as the Chair of its Gender and Diversity i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.