About the course
Learn Tactics for Bringing Out the Best in Everyone
Underperformance, disengagement, chronic lateness, a lack of accountability, or problem behaviors from the dramatic to disruptive are just some of the challenges that you have to face when you are managing a team of individuals.
These types of employee performance problems can take up most of your time and are certain to drain your energy. Ignoring these issues is not a solution!
Performance issues aren’t just the manager’s problem. Left unresolved they can become a virus that affects the motivation and output of the entire work team.
This webinar offers proactive approaches for spotting problems early and specific tactics to deal with a wide variety of performance issues that can fester in your team.
What you will cover
Solutions to employee performance problems aren’t always easy—but they are usually possible. To start, this program will help you to identify the factors that affect employee performance and understand the leading causes of performance problems. Then, the webinar will hand you proven strategies and tactics for turning around problem performers, including:
- A step-by-step process for giving performance feedback to unfreeze behavior and accelerate change
- Seven causes of employee performance problems—and what to do about them
- Strategies for taking the emotion out of “charged” performance conversations
- Two factors that you absolutely must pay attention to when dealing with a performance problem
- A positive, five-step process for working with a “problem child”
- A Performance Problem checklist to keep you focused and on track in solving performance problems
Join us and learn how to take ownership of your employees’ behaviors, master touchy performance conversations, and lead productive follow-up talks to achieve higher levels of collaboration, engagement, accountability, and loyalty.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop strategies to manage poor performance
- Use effective communication techniques to empower employees
- Understand reward recognition and feedback
- Create a culture that fosters high performance and expectations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.