About the course
Discover How to Pinpoint and Fix Your Writing Errors
Every time you send an email or submit a report, you are being judged on your writing skills. Business writing errors (even simple grammar mistakes) can complicate your message, confuse your readers, cost you money, diminish your professional image, and hold you back in your career.
Good writing demands more than a quick scan for spelling errors.
You need to consider punctuation, grammar, and other rules of thumb to ensure all your letters, memos, emails, and reports are mistake-free and built to impress.
Regardless of the medium you use, this webinar walks you through the most common mistakes and pitfalls and gives you a straightforward attack plan to weed out bad writing in every sentence.
In 90 minutes, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot what you’ve written to help you create business documents that say what you mean and achieve the results you want.
What you will cover
Because you are often perceived by how well you write, this program will explore a wealth of tips you can immediately use to strengthen your ability to write flawlessly.
- Identify the top 7 structure and agreement mistakes and learn how to correct them
- Understand modifier problems and learn how to prevent the confusion they cause for your reader
- Learn the worst punctuation pitfalls and know how to avoid them quickly and easily in your writing
- Recognize the 22 most commonly confused words and discover tricks to choose them correctly
- Learn best practices for precision in editing and proofreading
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.