Who should attend
New buyers, sales representatives, sales managers, supply chain managers, department managers, warehouse supervisors, contract managers, operations managers and other general managers and supervisors.
About the course
It had been stated that one of the greatest assets of a professional buyer and seller is to have a well-grounded background in the analysis and development of cost and price studies. Many people feel they have such a background until the need for such tools come to the table and skills are weak in understanding the power and various tools inside this specific field.
- Understanding the difference in cost and price analysis
- Creating these tools from an event into a company-wide program
- Know which tool to use and when
- Learning the five prerequisites for using price analysis
- How a competitive bidding trap occurs and can make a good deal suddenly bad
- Learning the various types of cost analysis within a buyer and seller's charge
- Learning how to attack and unknown price/cost and not lose ground
- The differences between price analysis and financial accounting
- Places to find financial data to assist in your analysis
- Utilizing an index and where to find for contracts with escalation,
- Several case examples practicing price, cost and unknown applications.
Prior to starting his own firm in 1991, William Agee, C.P.M., C.E.M, CMN, CPE, CPP, CPIM, SSBB, was a vice president in a large international management, consulting, and educational firm specializing in world class education, financial reviews and audits, procurement service, quality management, ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.