Who should attend
This Oxford training course is targeting a wide range of managers/officers on all business units who are part of the Crisis Management Structure throughout the organization, it is also targeting senior management levels up to the CEO and Governing Body level involved in the Executive Management Team for Crisis Management.
- Governing Body & CEO Level
- Executive Management and Directors
- Senior Management and Middle Management
- Risk / Compliance Management Function
- Internal Audit Function
- Internal Control Function
- Security / Safety / Facility Management Functions
About the course
This Oxford Corporate Risk & Crisis Management training course Offers Participants the basics in identifying, preventing, and controlling Crisis situations, and Helps understanding the importance and challenges faced when addressing Crisis Management , which is vital for the safety and security of human life, revenues and reputation.
During this Oxford training course, Crisis Management activities from preparation to training and compliance are covered, various stages of a crisis are discussed, Crisis Management functional structure, roles & responsibilities and procedures are also discussed.
This Oxford training course emphasizes the importance of communication and making instant and effective decisions at the different stages of the Crisis: the pre-Crisis, during the Crisis and post-Crisis, including the assessment and identification of the most common weaknesses found to adjust and improve.
The course concludes by elaborating on the distinction between Crisis Management and Risk Management which are often confused.
At the end of this Oxford training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the definitions of key terms of Crises & Crisis Management
- Explore the different stages of a Crisis
- Identify the Crisis Management process Steps
- Define the Roles & Responsibilities of The Crisis Management Team
- Develop a Comprehensive Crisis Management Plan
- Learn how to set up a Crisis Management Command Center
- Create a Crisis Management Checklist
- Distinguish between Crisis Management and Risk Management
- What is a Crisis, What is Crisis Management
- Types of Crises
- Business Continuity Plan ( BCP ) & Crisis Management
- Stages of a Crisis
- Crisis Management Process Steps
- The Crisis Management Team ( CMT )
- The Crisis Communications Team
- The Crisis Management Plan ( CMP )
- The Crisis Management Command Center
- Exercising the Crisis Management Plan
- Crisis Management vs Risk Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.