Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
It’s easy to recognise poor copy, but sometimes harder to deliver great copy or substantiate the reasons why certain words simply ‘work’ faster or more effectively than others. In this two day masterclass, you’ll learn advanced copywriting techniques that help marketers achieve tangible cut-through in today’s competitive landscape: covering tone; content; mediums; audiences; copy-stream management and much, much more…
- How to identify your own skills and improve your own copy – quickly and easily.
- To analyse, critique, and develop copy productively.
- Insights about copy techniques, tone of voice; effective communications.
- Managing copy, managing agencies, effectively helping colleagues.
- ‘Instant’ wins – ways to improve the quality of your copy overnight.
Who should attend
- Copywriters or senior marketers who deal with copy regularly.
- Anyone who needs to manage the copy-stream more effectively.
- Teams who’d like their copy to resonate both internally and externally .
- Everybody who’s interested in the importance of copy in brand development.
Trust the experts
Alan Barker specialises in communication skills, influencing and persuasion, creativity, problem solving and innovation, and has over twenty years' experience in training and coaching. As well as working frequently in the City of London, Alan has consultancy positions with the London Assembly, th...