Who should attend
Federal personnel responsible for determining the appropriate award instrument, drafting cooperative agreement program announcements or award documents, and/or managing agency involvement in cooperative agreements will benefit from this course.
About the course
The key difference between cooperative agreements and other award options is substantial agency involvement. But how do you establish parameters around that involvement? You will learn to identify and select the appropriate award instrument, manage agency involvement, and take the steps necessary to transition from a grant to a cooperative agreement. This is an elective course in the Federal track of the GMCP™.
- Explain the basics of cooperative agreements, including the definition, selecting the appropriate award instrument, notices of funding opportunities, and award documents
- Identify the actions associated with monitoring and resolving issues on cooperative agreements
Foundations of Cooperative Agreements
- Substantial Involvement in Cooperative Agreements
- Drafting Notices of Funding Opportunities
- Drafting Cooperative Agreement Award Documents
Monitoring Cooperative Agreements
- Monitoring Cooperative Agreements and Liability Issues
- Converting the Award Instrument
- Use and Misuse of Cooperative Agreements
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.