About the course
Content marketing is the backbone of digital marketing. According to the Content Marketing Institute, 93% of B2B marketers have embraced content marketing over traditional advertising. Content marketing, through its focus on providing timely and relevant information to your target market, fosters better relationships with potential buyers and moves them through the buying process at their own speed.
Content marketing is a must for companies optimizing their web presence. In this course, you’ll learn to build a content marketing campaign that generates leads at a lower cost and to optimize your conversion rates from new lead to paying customer. In this course, we will cover:
- The advantages of content marketing over traditional advertising
- The process of defining your target audience and writing a buyer persona
- The entire content marketing process, including generating content ideas, creating content, delivering and promoting content, and measuring the effectiveness of the content
- How to build a content team
- How to map content to attract prospects that is in alignment with the prospects current position in the sales funnel
- A process for developing your brand voice and write your brand story
- Content marketing strategy
- Evaluate and measure ROI of your content
- The synergy of social media, search engine optimization, and content marketing
- Repurposing content for social media engagement
Research Interests Sales Management Ethical Selling Social Media Marketing Courses Introduction to Professional Selling Social Media Marketing Search Engine Marketing Introduction to Marketing Education BBA University of Texas at Austin Ph.D. University of Houston
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.