Consulting and Coaching for Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Said Business School.Full disclaimer.
You will explore new perspectives on change and challenge your own assumptions as a change agent.
Consulting and Coaching for Change is run jointly with HEC Paris and it draws on the combined strengths of two of the world's leading business schools.
The programme features seven 4.5-day modules, alternating between the two schools, and leads to a Specialised Master's Degree from HEC Paris.
You will learn how to:
- Develop and deploy different intervention approaches
- Handle new or difficult situations creatively and with confidence
- Build your own self-awareness
- Experiment with new ideas
- Enhance your capacity for critical thinking and reflective practice
You will draw on relevant concepts from psychology, sociology, anthropology, philosophy and other fields.
Throughout the programme, you will have access to a rich global network of participants, academics and industry pioneers to share ideas and experiences.
- Improved critical-thinking skills and self-awareness
- Greater confidence in handling challenging change scenarios
- Access to our global community of change leaders
- A postgraduate degree qualification
To Your Business
- An enhanced approach to change management
- Leaders who understand how to tackle complex change issues
- Ongoing access to the latest publications and webinars
- Access to the global alumni networks at both schools
Who should attend
This programme is ideally suited to management consultants, change managers, business coaches and career consultants.
Participants typically have at least 15 years' experience at senior executive level.