Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This programme is ideally suited to management consultants, change managers, business coaches and career consultants.
Participants typically have at least 15 years' experience at senior executive level.
About the course
This international programme will equip you with the skills and know-how to deal effectively and creatively with the human dimensions of change in organisations, and the challenges they post.
Consulting and Coaching for Change is run jointly with HEC Paris and it draws on the combined strengths of two of the world's leading business schools.
- Improved critical-thinking skills and self-awareness
- Greater confidence in handling challenging change scenarios
- Access to our global community of change leaders
- A postgraduate degree qualification
To Your Business
- An enhanced approach to change management
- Leaders who understand how to tackle complex change issues
- Ongoing access to the latest publications and webinars
- Access to the global alumni networks at both schools
Marc Thompson is a Senior Fellow in Strategy and Organisation at Saїd Business School. He is an expert in organisational change and leadership. He is interested in how alternative models of organising can create opportunities for people to find greater meaning and purpose in their working lives....
Biography Mathis Schulte''s current research focuses on understanding the creation of social networks within organizations, and their effects on employee satisfaction, customer service, and financial performance. His research appeared in the Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, ...
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.