About the course
KPMG professionals discuss key consolidation accounting matters, covering variable interest entities, voting interest entities and controlling financial interests.
Topics discussed include:
- overview of applying ASC 810
- scope exceptions
- identifying variable interests and variable interest entities
- determining which party has a controlling financial interest
- presentation and disclosure.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- recall an overview of key accounting matters when applying ASC 810, Consolidation.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.