Who should attend
This course is suitable for a broad range of people who are looking to develop their confidence in delivering presentations.
About the course
Learn to inform, persuade and inspire by overcoming nerves and developing your unique presenting style.
- Explore strategies to overcome fear and control those stomach butterflies.
- Develop skills for creating and delivering content naturally, credibly and effectively.
- Practice how to project authority and confidence.
- Explore how public speaking can be exhilarating, confidence-giving, and fun.
What is covered in the course?
- What makes a good presentation.
- Presenting to large and small groups.
- Knowing your audience.
- Practice using effective presentation tools.
- Preparation and delivery of a presentation.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- an understanding of how to develop your natural speaking style
- practical strategies to overcome fear, reduce self-consciousnes, and control nervous reactions
- a range of tools and methods for creating and delivering content naturally, credibly and effectively that can be deployed right away in your work
- approaches for projecting authority and confidence, even if nervous
- an appreciation for public speaking – the exhilaration, confidence-giving, and enjoyment of creating a connection with your auidence.
David is a professional speech coach, devoted to helping people improve their public communication skills. His unique feature is his combined experience in theatre and business. He teaches public speaking skills, drawing on the techniques of the professional actor. He is a graduate of NIDA and ha...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.