Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
The course on Competitiveness - organized in collaboration with the Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness led by Michael Porter (Harvard Business School) - focuses on the main drivers of competitiveness and how to strengthen the competitiveness of a company.
What to expect
- Defining competitiveness based on productivity
- Macroeconomic Determinants
- Microeconomic Determinants
- Competing on strategic positioning
- Impact of the Smart Connected Technologies
- Keys of a successful strategy
- Created shared value strategy
- Diamond model
- Role of physical and digital clusters to sustain firms’ innovation & productivity
- Smart cities - challenges & opportunities for business
Michael Porter is an economist, researcher, author, advisor, speaker and teacher. Throughout his career at Harvard Business School, he has brought economic theory and strategy concepts to bear on many of the most challenging problems facing corporations, economies and societies, including market ...
Philippe Gugler is Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Fribourg (Switzerland). He holds the Chair of Economic and Social Policy and is Project-leader on investment policies within the NCCR (national competence center on research) International Trade located a...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.