Who should attend
- All managers, professionals, and specialists who work in any area of HR
- All specialists in HR who work in Compensation, Remuneration, and Rewards
- All specialists in HR who are involved in Performance Management and Appraisals
- Finance professionals involved in C&B
- All managers from any functional area who need to know about Rewards and Performance
About the course
52% of employees feel that their rewards strategy does not align with their organizational goals.
With organization’s gearing up for prolonged post-recession business growth, many employers are tackling challenges in adjusting their compensations and reward practices. Moreover, Compensation, Benefits, and Reward Management are becoming more than ever a factor in differentiating organizations and creating a unique value proposition.
Understand the best C&B practices by joining our unique Virtual Master Class led by awarding-winning C&B expert, Sandrine Bardot, designed for professionals who want to gain an in-depth knowledge of working with and managing salary structures and dominating C&B barriers.
Our Certified program combines the insights and knowledge delivered by the renowned thinker with a state-of-the-art Learning Management System. Benefit from Live Interactive Training, a plethora of Online Learning Resources, Videos and Articles, Virtual Group Activities, and On-Demand support and guidance from a C&B Consultant.
- Uplift organization performance and employee effectiveness by implementing compensation and reward systems fit for your organization
- Develop a reward strategy, taking into account key business, organizational, and HR issues
- Align your salary structures, grades, and compensation and reward systems to your business objectives and HR strategy
- Develop solutions for your compensation and reward issues and challenges based on practical case studies, best-practice tools, and group discussions
- Solve practical challenges pertinent to you by learning from a C&B reference and networking with participants
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.